Filing taxes can be stressful even if you’re expecting a refund. Although I somewhat enjoy doing my taxes, it’s been less fun since I was audited several years ago. In honor of tax day, there are TONS of great deals, sales, and specials to take advantage of this year!
These deals are available on Tuesday (check your local stores/restaurants to be sure that they’re participating):
- Applebee’s: $1 margaritas!
- Boston Market: The $10.40 Tax Day meal special includes a half chicken individual meal with two sides, cornbread and a drink.
- Office Depot: Shred up to 5lbs of documents, including tax records, for free through April 28 with a coupon available at www.officedepot.com/shredding.
- Staples: Free shredding services up to 1lb. with a coupon available at www.staples.com/coupons.
- Noodles & Company: Take $4 off online orders $10 placed at www.noodles.com with promo code TAXDAY18.
Check out a more complete list of deals/freebies here.