Digity South West (WJOL-AM, WCCQ-FM, WRXQ-FM, WSSR-FM) is seeking a Marketing Consultant to sell advertising and marketing campaigns to area businesses and organizations. Applicants with a college diploma and previous success in a commissioned- based, outside sales position will be given preference. Previous experience selling advertising is very desirable. Working knowledge of MS Office products, the ability to build relationships and put together marketing campaigns for business owners and marketing decision makers, the ability to write and express oneself clearly, the ability to make cold calls, take rejection and a clean driving record is mandatory. This position offers unlimited income potential. This full time position offers health, dental, vision and 401K participation. Interested candidates should e-mail cover letter and resume to Doug Boyd, General Sales Manager, Digity – South West, at email@example.com
Digity is an Equal Opportunity Employer
WERV-FM, 95.9, The River plays Rock and Roll for Chicagoland and is the single largest suburban radio station servicing the entire Western Suburbs of Chicagoland.
We are looking for a LOCAL and experienced air talent who can perform a live and voicetracked shifts on the weekend. The ideal candidate would also be available for fill-in air, production, and board-op shifts as needed during the week.
High School Diploma required. College degree preferred.
3-5 years of on-air experience.
Strong knowledge of Nexgen, and Adobe Audition (or equivalent).
Producing full, live on air shows in studio and live remote broadcasts.
Audio editing and production.
Experienced running an on-air board
Strong understanding of digital environments - including web-updates, blog maintenance, and contributing to social media content (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc)
Digity/WERV-fm is an Equal Opportunity Employer. People from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply
95.9 the River is looking for a sales account Executive:
Full Time Interactive Media Specialist, Based at WERV-FM/Aurora and reporting to Station GM .
A minimum of 2 years of experience in sales, preferably marketing or advertising, with a track record of results.
• Must be self-motivated and goal with regard to both accomplishments and income desires.
• The ability to think on your feet and produce results in quick-turnaround situations with tight deadlines.
• Must be able to develop relationships and be able to garner new business while maintaining and increasing the share of current business with the station.
• Must be a team player who can balance the needs of the client, the radio station and oneself to achieve consistent results.
• Must have the self-confidence to positively represent the station in all situations and social interactions.
• Creativity and problem-solving skills will help ensure success in this position, as will being a fast learner.
• Must have a valid Driver’s License and provide your own dependable transportation on a daily basis.
• Must present the utmost business-professional manner and attire on a daily basis.
• At least 50% of time will be spent outside of the office every day.
Brian Foster, bfoster@Digity.me
Digity is looking for university students to fill internship positions.
This internship will provide students with an opportunity to gain valuable experience in a radio station environment. It is a great way to gain specific skills and knowledge through hands-on experience, as well as make contacts and build confidence. Having related work experience gives you an edge over other candidates in a competitive job market. As an intern for NextMedia Radio, you will assist in all aspects of implementation and on-site coordinatiaon of promotions, marketing, and interactive development.
To become a promotions intern for NextMedia Radio, you must:
¨ Currently be a university student in a related field
¨ Provide a copy of a letter from your institution as proof of your enrollment
¨ Must agree to a commitment to Digity to be available for the entire duration of the internship.
¨ Be available weekdays and weekends, flexible
¨ Work in a team environment
¨ Provide a high standard of excellence, be dependable and possess a positive, professional attitude
This is an unpaid internship, however, you can earn college credit and make valuable contacts for future endeavors with this experiential opportunity. Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to: Katie Leiva, Promotions Coordinator, NextMedia Radio, 2410-B Caton Farm Road, Crest Hill IL 60435 Email: Dan Waddick, Fax: (815) 577-9231.