As a Mom of 13 plus years, I know the value of a good giggle.
I found a few for you to share with your family, or perhaps use in a homemade card for dear old Mom for Mother’s Day.
- Why is a computer so smart? It listens to its motherboard.
- Why don’t they have Mother’s Day sales? Because Mothers are priceless.
- What three words solves Dad’s every problem? Ask your mother.
- Why do Mothers have to have two visits to the optometrist? Because they also have eyes in the back of their head.
- Why do mother kangaroos hate rainy days? Because their kids have to play inside!
- What did the mother rope say to her child? “Don’t be knotty.”
- What did mommy spider say to baby spider? You spend too much time on the web!