We may not like them, but we’ve all heard them. Sometimes they can stick in your head like that “Baby Shark” song.
This Father’s Day – we’ll honor Dads with some Bad Dad Jokes. Don’t hurt yourself rolling your eyes!
- Did you know the first French fries weren’t actually cooked in France? They were cooked in Greece.
- I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I don’t know what he laced them with, but I was tripping all day!
- If a child refuses to sleep during nap time, are they guilty of resisting a rest?
- I’m reading a book about anti-gravity. It’s impossible to put down!
- I ordered a chicken and an egg from Amazon. I’ll let you know what arrives first.
- When a dad drives past a graveyard: Did you know that’s a popular cemetery? Yep, people are just dying to get in there!
- If you see a robbery at an Apple Store does that make you an iWitness?
Perhaps we don’t give them enough credit for these creative lines…Happy Father’s Day!