Easy Peasy Saturday Night Cocktail: Confetti Champagne!
December 26, 2019 3:31PM CST
You don’t need a full bar to know how to make an amazing cocktail!
This is the last cocktail of the year and of the decade! So let’s go out with a boom with the Confetti Champagne Cocktail!
You will need:
- Lime wedge
- Vanilla Vodka
- Pop Rocks
- Place all pop rocks on a small shallow plate and mix together with a fork.
- Wet the rim of each glass with lime wedge, then dip in pop rocks.
- Repeat until all rims are coated.
- Add vanilla vodka to each glass.
- Divide champagne evenly between glasses.
- Top with Sprite.
Enjoy! Happy New Year!