Easy Peasy Saturday Night Cocktail: Earl Grey Tea!
April 5, 2019 12:05PM CDT
You don’t need a full bar to know how to make an amazing cocktail!
For those allergy sufferers, like me, tea is our best friend in the Spring season. So let’s settle in tonight with the Earl Grey Cocktail!
You will need:
- Earl Grey tea
- Lemon juice
- Lavender sprigs for garnish
- First things first; brew the Earl Grey tea.
- Brew your Earl Grey tea for about 3-5 minutes and pop it in your fridge to keep cool.
- Get out your cocktail shaker, fill with ice.
- Combine: brewed tea, gin, lemon juice and honey.
- Pour into glass with ice.
- Garnish with lavender sprigs!