Nearly 40 percent of women have been disappointed in their Valentine’s Day before, or have completely hated the gift they got, according to a new survey. And if you’re planning to give any of these gifts today, you might want to reconsider. Or buy a back-up gift.
2,000 people were asked to name the top cheesy gifts they definitely do NOT want to get for Valentine’s Day. Here are the top ten . . .
1. Pink furry handcuffs. So the whole S&M thing ISN’T romantic? Shocking.
2. A tattoo of their name.
3. A giant teddy bear. Because it’s useless, and where do you put it?
4. An oversized card with a cheesy quote.
5. A huge heart-shaped balloon. (So it sounds like anything oversized is risky).
6. An album of nothing but love songs.
7. A heart-shaped locket.
8. An expensive bouquet of roses. That’s the most surprising one on the list.
9. A giant cookie with “I Love You” written on it.
10. A heart-shaped box of chocolates. (Again, a head-scratcher).