Gifts Women Definitely Don’t Want for Valentine’s Day
Nearly 40 percent of women have been disappointed in their Valentine’s Day before, or have completely hated the gift they got, according to a new survey. And if you’re planning to give any of these gifts today, you might want to reconsider. Or buy a back-up gift.
2,000 people were asked to name the top cheesy gifts they definitely do NOT want to get for Valentine’s Day. Here are the top ten . . .
1. Pink furry handcuffs. So the whole S&M thing ISN’T romantic? Shocking.
2. A tattoo of their name.
3. A giant teddy bear. Because it’s useless, and where do you put it?
4. An oversized card with a cheesy quote.
5. A huge heart-shaped balloon. (So it sounds like anything oversized is risky).
6. An album of nothing but love songs.
7. A heart-shaped locket.
8. An expensive bouquet of roses. That’s the most surprising one on the list.
9. A giant cookie with “I Love You” written on it.
10. A heart-shaped box of chocolates. (Again, a head-scratcher).