Whether YOUR VALENTINE is your sweetheart, your kid, your parent or your pet – maybe even a stranger – these lovely ideas take us to a new level of love.
[Big thanks to KerriRichardson.com for some of these great ideas!]
- Deliver valentines to your vet, from your pet.
- Leave sticky-notes in “surprise” places, like by the coffee maker or at the bus stop, which remind someone how wonderful he or she is, inside.
- Leave a quarter in that shopping cart lock. Or, tape Valentine envelopes to a vending machine, with enough change in each for a snack.
- Take the change in your car console and feed some parking meters.
- Get some heart-shaped charms or tokens from a dollar store, then leave them in thoughtful spots – like with the check, for your waiter.