If you are not a sports fan and don’t want to pretend you like football at the neighborhood party, there are a TON of things you can do instead of watching the Super Bowl.
- See one of the Oscar nominated movies
- Binge watch something on Netflix
- Go shopping or to a popular restaurant you’ve wanted to check out – you’ll probably be able to get a reservation
- Tackle a project around the house without being disturbed, like painting the guest room
- One expert recommends clearing out your “friends” on Facebook that you don’t know or don’t quite enrich your life
- OR hit the gym. Your favorite equipment will probably be available. But I don’t want you to get too crazy!