If you think guys are the only ones who want to get lucky this Thursday, you are WRONG, my friend. A new survey asked, “What do women really want to do on Valentine’s Day?” …And the second most-popular answer was: have SEX.
- 67% of women said they want their Valentine’s Day plans to include a romantic dinner . . .
- 49% said sex . . . 47% said they want to “be intimate” . . .
- 47% hope to get flowers . . .
- 43% want chocolate.
“What do men really want for Valentines Day?” . . . NOTHING. Most said they’d be OK if it stopped.
1. 56% of women said they feel a LOT of pressure to have a date for Valentine’s Day.
2. A quarter of the women in the poll said they’ve hung out with an ex on Valentine’s Day, or even gotten back together with them, so they wouldn’t be alone.
3. 29% of women said they’d like to try something new in BED for Valentine’s Day.
4. 57% of women think Valentine’s Day is overrated. But two-thirds said they like it to at least some degree.
5. 23% of women would rather do something unconventional for Valentine’s Day, like go on a group date or spend the day with friends… GALENTINES DAY!
6. About 25% of millennial women (& the stat is higher for Gen X women) think:
A MARRIAGE PROPOSAL on Valentine’s Day is tacky.