Prepping for April Fool’s Day
March 22, 2019 10:31AM CDT
There are certain things you need to plan for in life; getting married, buying a house and the pranks you plan on pulling on April Fool’s Day!
This is the weekend to start your planning….and that’s why, I’m your friend!
I’ve done the research and I have a few that you may want to consider for your family, friends, coworkers…enemies….
- The Voice Activated Copy Machine; put a sign on the copier that explains the new feature, “it’s just like Alexa,” and listen to your coworkers lose their minds yelling “Copier…make 3 copies!”
- Install an airhorn as a door wall protector….
- Give your coworker an office technology upgrade and replace everything with cardboard cutouts.
- At home, you can paint the bar of soap with clear nail polish and leave it in the shower…
- Cover the TV remote-control pointer or computer mouse laser with a small piece of paper…
- Text a GIF of the “typing” symbol to your friends and make them wait for a response that never comes.
- Put a note on someone’s car that says, “Sorry about the damage, had to leave” and watch them look all over for the nonexistent damage.
- Replace family photos at home or at work with celebrity pictures.
- Bring a totally normal box of donuts or another delicious food in to work, and leave it out with a sign that says, “April Fool’s!” Then watch everyone try to figure out what you did to it.
Need more? Check out this link, here!