The cast of the 28th season of “Dancing with the Stars” was revealed on “Good Morning America” yesterday. Here are the 12 ‘stars’ who are participating when the show returns on Monday, September 16th:
- Model and actress Christie Brinkley.
- Former “Dawson’s Creek” superstar James Van Der Beek
- Former NBA star Lamar Odom
- Former NFL star suspect Ray Lewis
- Former “Office” star Kate Flannery. She played Meredith.
- Former “All That” star Kel Mitchell
- Former “Bachelorette” Hannah Brown. She’s the most recent one.
- Former “American Idol” runner-up Lauren Alaina
- Former Supremes singer Mary Wilson.
- Former Fifth Harmony singer Ally Brooke
- “Queer Eye” star Karamo Brown
- Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer
Usually the cast leaks in the days leading up to the announcement. But this time, the rumors were way off. Some of the rumored contestants who are not doing it include: Beyoncé’s mom Tina Knowles . . . Hailee Steinfeld . . .. “Dance Moms” star Abby Lee Miller . . . and Robert Irwin, the son of the Crocodile Hunter.