According to a survey last year by The Knot, the average engagement ring now costs $5,680. But when you’re a celebrity, nothing’s average.
A website put out a list of celebrity couples who have dropped a lot of coin on engagement rings, and how much they cost. Here are the most expensive ones they listed . . .
1. Mariah Carey and casino mogul James Packer . . . a 35-carat ring worth an estimated $10 MILLION. They got engaged in 2016, then split up less than a year later. But Mariah got to KEEP the ring as part of a settlement deal.
2. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West . . . a 15-carat ring worth $8 million.
3. Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom . . . $5 million. They got engaged back in February on Valentine’s Day.
4. Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez . . . $5 million. They got engaged in March.
5. Beyoncé and Jay-Z . . . $5 million. They celebrated their 11th anniversary in April.
6. Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony . . . $4.1 million. They got married in 2004, and split up in 2011.
7. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds . . . $2.5 million. They’ll be married seven years this September.
8. Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias . . . $2.5 million. They’ve been off-and-on, and never revealed if they actually got married or not. But they had twins in 2017.