The pursuit of happiness
August 16, 2019 9:38PM CDT
We know that many kids are bummed that they are back in school, I know some parents that feel just the opposite….and some that aren’t.
A new survey recently asked people what could happen that would make them instantly feel happier.
Here are the top 10 answers . . .
- Winning the lottery.
- Going on a vacation.
- Finding a random $5 bill in your pocket.
- Going to the beach and not seeing trash all over the place.
- A longer summer.
- Winning a new car.
- Getting a bonus at work.
- Sleeping through a whole night.
- Getting something for free.
- Having perfect summer weather.
These days, if you ask a Cub Fan…they’d say a win on the road! Ok, you are right. That’s MY answer.