These 5 Things Hold Us Back…
Do you ever make a to-do list . . . and then, by like 2:00 P.M., you might as well set it on fire because there’s no way you’ll even come CLOSE to getting everything done?
A new survey reveals that the majority of us say we take on so much stuff, that we can’t EVER accomplish everything on our to-do list.
And here are the five things that keep us from getting everything done at work and at home . . .
1. You try too hard to be helpful, accommodating, and polite . . . instead of just doing what it takes to get things done.
2. You jump in, to fix too many new problems which pop up.
3. Maybe you’re not sure which work tasks we are and aren’t expected to take on.
4. Do you work for a boss who makes impossible demands?
5. You may be bad at saying “no.”