Salt & Straw is an ice cream company on the west coast whose flavors are creative to say the least. They were the same ones who sold flavors made out of pig’s blood and crickets.
1. Salted Caramel Thanksgiving Turkey, with turkey fat and skin mixed in. SKIN!!!
2. Sweet Potato Casserole with Maple Pecans.
3. Roasted Cranberry Sauce Sorbet.
4. Roasted Peach and Sage Cornbread Stuffing.
5. And Spiced Goat Cheese and Pumpkin Pie.
You’d better be dedicated to trying new things, or to ice cream in general: one pint of each, shipped, will run you $65, plus up to another $50 or $60 for the special air shipping used for ice cream.
Would you try any of these flavors?
And would you spend around $100 for 5 pints of ice cream?!