Things That Will Make ’90s Kids Feel Old
September 27, 2019 10:26AM CDT
If you’re a ’90s kid I have good news for you: You’re still young. But I also have bad news for you: You’re not going to be young for much longer. In fact, I know a few things that’ll make you feel old. And I’m only happy to share them:
- Things that are now 20 years old include the shows “Roswell” and “Angel”, and the movies “Cruel Intentions”, “10 Things I Hate About You”, “She’s All That” and “American Pie”
- “Friends” is 25 . . . and so is Green Day’s “Dookie” album.
- If Bart Simpson aged like a regular person, he’d be 40 years old now.
- In three years, Destiny’s Child will be eligible for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar is older today than Dennis Haskins was when he started playing Mr. Belding on “Saved by the Bell” . . . which turned 30 this year.
- “Jurassic Park”, “Mrs. Doubtfire”, and “Hocus Pocus” were all released closer to the Moon landing than they were to today.
Check out more here.