Often times when a “seasoned” mother provides plenty of unsolicited advice or thoughts on motherhood within the first five minutes of meeting a soon to be mom.
In honor of Mother’s Day, I found a few deep thoughts I thought I would share:
- A mother’s sacrifice isn’t giving birth. It’s nine months without wine.
- “It is never easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it.” -Anon
- “If your kids are giving you a headache, follow the directions on the aspirin bottle, especially the part that says ‘keep away from children’” –Susan Savannah
- Mothers with teenagers know why animals eat their young.
- You spend the first 2 years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 16 years telling them to sit down and shut-up.