What time is “Eat Off?”
January 31, 2019 1:48PM CST
Next to Thanksgiving, Super Bowl is all about the food – and well, the game if you really care to see Tom Brady win again….I sought out some “healthier” ways of celebrating this food fest for us.
Instead of deep dish pizza and a 20 layer bean dip, The Daily Burn shares 18 delicious Super Bowl Snacks that are secretly healthy.
You have your choices of things I would have never thought of:
- Sinless Deviled Eggs
- Cheesy Portobello Pizzas
- Beet Hummus
- Spicy Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- Rosemary Beet Chips
- Cranberry Chicken Meatballs
- Baked Green Bean Fries with Sriracha Yogurt Dip
- Baked Zucchini Fries with Garlic Herb Dip
- Vegan Artichoke Dip – sure to be a hit with the guys!
If you want to check these out, click here!