Wisdom from Dear Old Dad
June 14, 2019 10:21AM CDT
This weekend we honor Dear Ole’ Dad. Let him fall asleep on the couch and don’t give him grief…this time.
It’s also an opportunity to highlight many of the things he not only has he done for us, but things he SAYS!
- Don’t let 5 seconds of bravery ruin the rest of your life!
- This place is so far Jesus lost his sandals out here!
- They don’t make them like they used to!
- Do you think I’m made of money?
- I’m not sleeping, I’m just resting my eyes.
- You’ll understand when you’re older.
- Don’t make me tell you again!
- Don’t make me come over there!
- Don’t make me turn this car around!
- How many times do I have to pound that into your head?
- Go and ask your Mother.
- When you have kids, I hope they are just like you!
- And, of course the classic, “Don’t cry or I’ll give you something to cry about!”